Less is More

October 22, 2012

IMG_4665_zpsc035e398


Hey guys, this is a more casual outfit I wore last week. When it first starts to get cold, I tend to want to wear only comfortable things and not go all out, after I get used to the colder weather I try to be more fashionable. 
But for now I am loving these long sleeve shirts from Topshop, I have them in grey (seen here), white and red, so get used to seeing them more often, because I think they are just perfect! Also with all the brocade and prints everywhere I am craving a little minimalism, and this is my version of it:) 
What do you think about my look? 

Hey, das ist ein etwas legereres Outfit, das ich letzte Woche getragen habe. Wenn es langsam kälter wird, trage ich am Anfang lieber gemütliche Sachen und erst wenn ich mich an das kühlere Wetter gewöhnt habe, will ich wieder stylischer sein;) 
Aber bis dahin werde ich diese langärmligen T-Shirts von Topshop (hier in grau) so oft wie möglich tragen, ich finde sie sind genau richtig für dieses Wetter! Außerdem da die Trends für diesen Winter sehr opulent und bunt sind, sehne ich mich ein wenig nach Minimalismus und dieses Outfit ist meine Version davon;) 
Was sagt ihr zu diesem Look?

IMG_4660_zpsf0f5314b
IMG_4666_zpsecf3f197
IMG_4663_zps8f988440
IMG_4668_zps8ea182c7
IMG_4670_zpsd798ee75
IMG_4683_zps00629400


What I wore: 
Topshop Leigh Jeans
Topshop Longsleeve Shirt (old)
Zara Leather Jacket
Zara Heels
Celine Bag 
H&M Choker Necklace
H&M and Mango Rings

15 comments:

  1. very nice! especially bag and heels =)

    xoxo
    katyalodiary.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful outfit! all the pieces work so well together

    from helen at www.thelovecatsinc.com // @thelovecatsinc

    ps. enter my giveaway to win 30 beauty products inc. essie and more! it's worldwide too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I usually hate heels with jeans, but somehow this works and looks really elegant :)

    - Erin xx

    http://365mu.blogspot.co.uk - One girl's attempt at creating 365 different make-up looks in as many days

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Kate! I'm your newest follower :) I love your blog - so chic! And your Celine bag.. I die! Thanks for a little Monday morning fashion inspiration :)

    Vanessa

    http://hwintraining.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for your sweet comment!
      xx Kate

      Delete
  5. STOPPPP this look is so simple and perfect! you look adorable :)

    xo SideSmile,
    Ashley

    SideSmile Style

    ReplyDelete
  6. so cute! Love that jacket.

    creamyclothes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank u for the comment on my blog!
    Your look is perfect!!! You're absolutely sophisticated an cool... Love
    Chiara

    EFFENSHION
    FASHIONCHANNEL

    ReplyDelete
  8. love the knit, the bag and that necklace!!! of course everything else is great too ;) great outfit! xo, Alma
    http://www.soulofashopper.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love this look! Your accessories, Celine bag, sandals... Good job :)
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  10. I absolutely love this simple and fabulous outfit! xo, Julie
    www.fromproseccotoplaid.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. That leather jacket is fabulous! I think I need a white one now:)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thank you so much, I really appreciate it!:)
    xx Kate

    ReplyDelete
  13. I agree, it can be really hard to get dressed up when it's gets colder. I love your look, it's neat and polished. :D

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for all your lovely comments, I read every one and really appreciate them:)