Mirror Leggings

December 9, 2012

unbenannt (1 von 4).jpg

Happy Sunday! I wore this look to dinner last week, and I love how the leggings 
make this look stand out. To be honest, I was a little disappointed when I first got my Margiela for H&M pieces, because the design may be Margiela, but the quality is H&M for sure. These leggings have no lining so they are a bit rough on the inside and the oversized sweaters are a bit itchy on the ends of the sleeves and the neck. Which wouldn't be a big deal if they were just normal H&M goods, but they were pretty expensive for H&M quality. 
Since this was the first H&M collaboration I bought into, I felt a little betrayed. 
Just like Rebecca in "Confessions of a Shopaholic" as she buys the cashmere coat;) 
How do you feel about this, are you happy with your Margiela pieces 
(is my skin super-sensitive?) or do you generally 
stay away from collaborations between designers and the high street?
Also let me know what you think about my look:) 

Hey heute leider kein deutscher Text weil ich verdammt viel lernen muss! Danke für euer Verständnis und schönen 2. Advent Sonntag!:) 

unbenannt (4 von 4).jpg
unbenannt (3 von 4).jpg

What I wore: 
MMM x H&M Mirror Ball Leggings (very similar here)
American Eagle Black Tee (similar here)
eBay Blazer (similar here and here)
Topshop Boyfriend Coat (similar here and here)
Angelica Blick for NLY Trend Heels
Celine Bag
H&M Choker Necklace
Cast of Vices Medical BraceletCC Skye,and Urban Outfitters Bangles
Mango Ring

Follow The Style Department

27 comments:

  1. Lovely outfit! Red lips and those shoes are so chic! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving those heels girls in combination with the legging!

    xoxo
    www.pickmeanoutfit.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. lovely outfit!

    http://standoutfashionblog.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW! Love your leggins! Perfect for a night party :) xoxo
    http://stylelovely.com/secondskin/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love that you took a risk with these leggings! They definitely look great the way you styled them without colors. I couldn't even find any MMM x HM pieces, but I usually don't buy HM collabs unless it's accessories because of the quality. xx

    http://scattergirll.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Adorei o look :)
    Gosto imenso das calças :)

    http://trapeziovermelho.blogspot.pt

    ReplyDelete
  7. Never seen more beautiful leggins then yours:)
    Baci, Alina

    Adrenalina Style blog

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ich liiiieeeebeeee deine Tasche :-) Schöne Fotos und cooles Outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  9. OMG your shoes !!!!!!!!! <3 Im in love with them
    Also the bag of course and the legging : when I saw the legging at H&M i told myself : woooow how could u wear that and be decent ? well baby u did ! YOU ROCK


    New post on :
    Http://fashioneiric.blogspot.com

    Coline.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I am so jealous of your leggings! They're awesome! I really wanted to buy them too, but they were one of the few pieces that was sold out of the MMM collection, too bad!

    xo Sootjeelina

    ReplyDelete
  11. wow...i love your pants...they are amazing...i want a pair..
    www.theprincessgown.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. OMG amazing leggings ! Love your hair, they are really healthy! Which cosmetics do you usually used?
    kisses

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great look! The leggings are so cool!

    http://www.thegaragestarlets.com/

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow, this is stunning. I love how there isn't any color, it makes the textures and trims (and shininess) really pop. The leggings are seriously incredible, too.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Perfect blog, love your outfit !! keep going ;)

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love your style ;)

    My Blog: http://valemood.blogspot.com.es/

    Would you like to follow back each other?

    ReplyDelete
  17. Fabulous pants! So fun and fashion forward :)

    Kristine
    www.pugglewearsprada.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. Chic look! Those leggings really do make the outfit stand out.

    I predicted the quality would be H&M when I first heard of the collaboration... Shame to hear it's true! Perhaps you could stitch a lining? Or wear another pair of leggings underneath? xx

    http://thecurvygirlinthecorner.blogspot.com

    P.S. Liked this post on Bloglovin ;)

    ReplyDelete
  19. Love those legging they are so fun. I like them with the white jacket especially!
    xo
    girlintheyellowdress.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. I like the leggings-even if they are uncomfortable for you! They're very daring!
    Natasha
    A Modest Fashion Blog:
    www.natashaatkerson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. I have to say that thos outfit is just perfect! I love the leggings and the blazer so much!

    HTTP://THEREDCOATODYSSEY.BLOGSPOT.COM

    ReplyDelete
  22. Hi Katharina

    Thanks so much for dropping by my blog! :-)

    Its such a shame that these leggings were scratchy! They look fantastic! I love this whole look.

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  23. yeah those leggings look amazing but you're totally right about the itchiness and everything, one would expect more for that price

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for all your lovely comments, I read every one and really appreciate them:)