Oversized

December 11, 2012

unbenannt (3 von 5).jpg

I love to wear oversized pieces together, sometimes I just love the slouchy feel. 
They can be a bit overwhelming on a short person like me, though. 
So I love to style them with belts, this one is one of my absolute favorites.
What do you think about my look?

Ps a look of mine got featured over at the marant philes, if you don't know the blog yet, 
it is simply fabulous. As the name suggests, it is people wearing items from Isabel Marant, 
check it out here!

Ich liebe es zu große Sachen zusammen zu tragen, manchmal liebe ich diese Lässigkeit. 
Allerdings bin ich nicht sehr groß, also kann es mich leicht erdrücken. 
Daher style ich größere Teile immer mit einem Gürtel, 
diesen habe ich besonders gern.
Was sagt ihr zu meinem Look?

Ps: ein Look von mir wurde auf dem Blog the marant philes gezeigt, 
wenn ihr ihn noch nicht kennt, wie der Name schon sagt zeigt er verschiedene Leute 
wie sie ihre Isabel Marant Teile stylen, seht ihn euch hier an! 

unbenannt (1 von 5).jpg
unbenannt (2 von 5).jpg
unbenannt (4 von 5).jpg
unbenannt (5 von 5).jpg

What I wore: 
MMMxH&M Oversized Sweater (similar here and here)
All Saints Belt
Topshop Boyfriend Coat (similar here and here)
Topshop Ankle Boots (similar here and here)
CC Skye, Urban Outfitters, Erin Wasson x Low Luv and Kaufhaus Schiepek Bracelets
Mango Ring

Follow The Style Department

20 comments:

  1. beyond obsessed with this look. So chic. Fabulous post, love. If you get a sec, I'd love if you'd check out my latest. xo

    www.fashboulevard.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the oversized sweater! So perfect on you!

    Kisses*

    ReplyDelete
  3. just in love with your outfit!


    http://standoutfashionblog.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
  4. great outfit love it !!

    you have a great teast like it !!

    come check out my blog

    http://fashionmadimoizelle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your coat! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. You've combined the MMM sweater on a great way!
    Love it with the belt!

    xoxo
    www.pickmeanoutfit.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love those socks and shoes together!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am loving oversized pieces lately. This is SO cute!

    creamyclothes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Best oversized outfit I've seen! I think the belt makes it all come together (although I personally would maybe wear leggings with this outfit, bare legs seem strange somehow-although living in cold Montana might have something to do with that! LOL!)
    Cute outfit!
    .*~.*Natasha*~.*~.
    A Modest Fashion Blog:
    www.natashatkerson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Too cute! Those ankle boots are to die for

    x Gi
    alibimag.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love how that dress gathers! Amazing find Kate!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love that clutch, your outfits are always so perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  13. This outfit is just perfect! I love that big clutch

    HTTP://THEREDCOATODYSSEY.BLOGSPOT.COM

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love that sweater! You look amazing in it.

    Lucy xx
    lillithandlola.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  15. So incredibly obsessed with everything you wear.
    xo
    Olivia
    http://www.wanderlust-and-such.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for all your lovely comments, I read every one and really appreciate them:)