Chicago

September 26, 2013

unbenannt (1 von 5).jpg unbenannt (3 von 5).jpg unbenannt (5 von 5).jpg unbenannt (4 von 5).jpg

What I wore: H&M Skirt, Tibi Top, Zara Heels, Mytheresa PD Proenza Schouler Bag, Gorjana Necklace, Kenneth Jay Lane and Marc by Marc Bracelets, Margiela Rings, Essie California Coral, RVCVC, SPG, mf, ts

Finally managed to update the blog! By now I have actually been home for quite some time and am currently in Moscow. 
I have to say during my road-trip this summer there was just so much happening and I wanted to fully immerse myself in the experience and not worry about taking outfit pictures and uploading them every day. 
Also when I actually came back from the US I had some troubles with my laptop and I still haven't managed to upload all the pictures we took.
Here is an outfit I wore in Chicago to go to dinner and a jazz club, it was actually quite cold, but I still decided to go for a skirt, because to me summer is a feeling and not something dictated by the weather, also we spent most of the evening inside. For fall I would top this look with a chic cape like this one by Temperely (on sale)ts, saks, nk http://bit.ly/2NtLKxJ

Follow The Style Department

17 comments:

  1. great !! ;-))

    new post

    www.live-style20.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your hair are so beautiful! And I really like your rings :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. so pretty!! you look great on that black jumpsuit!

    http://letapisnoir.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazing outfit with red heels
    Gorgeous

    http://sandysandhu.blogspot.com/2013/09/the-olive-pants.html#.UkQhu4asiSo

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love everything about this outfit, especially that skirt! I've been on the search for one just like it.

    http://simpleeasystyle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am a "skirt girl" myself so I wear them year round, no matter the weather.

    Great look! I think the red heels were perfect, too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. total black is always a great idea!
    muah*
    mariana

    http://asouthbreeze.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  8. been a reader of yours for a while and great to see your blog development!
    gorgeous photos, wow your hair!
    A
    www.23ofashion.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  9. cute look!
    xox
    www.flowethewall.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. wow! you are a pretty blonde girl. i think i've been here before. doing blog update all the tme is tedious.

    http://thefilipinathrives.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. yeeeyy you're back! love love love with look - the skirt is amazing and love the touch of red on the heels:)
    lots and lots of love and so looking forward to new posts!
    xxx
    www.fromarmanitozurich.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love this outfit! You are stunning and very stylish! I got the same heels in black, they are awesome!

    xx from Italy!
    Giulia
    www.lenuagerose.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for all your lovely comments, I read every one and really appreciate them:)