Chicago

September 26, 2013

unbenannt (1 von 5).jpg unbenannt (3 von 5).jpg unbenannt (5 von 5).jpg unbenannt (4 von 5).jpg

What I wore: H&M Skirt, Tibi Top, Zara Heels, Proenza Schouler Bag, Gorjana Necklace, Kenneth Jay Lane and Marc by Marc Bracelets, Margiela Rings, Essie California Coral

Finally managed to update the blog! By now I have actually been home for quite some time and am currently in Moscow. 
I have to say during my road-trip this summer there was just so much happening and I wanted to fully immerse myself in the experience and not worry about taking outfit pictures and uploading them every day. 
Also when I actually came back from the US I had some troubles with my laptop and I still haven't managed to upload all the pictures we took.
Here is an outfit I wore in Chicago to go to dinner and a jazz club, it was actually quite cold, but I still decided to go for a skirt, because to me summer is a feeling and not something dictated by the weather;) 

Follow The Style Department

18 comments:

  1. great !! ;-))

    new post

    www.live-style20.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your hair are so beautiful! And I really like your rings :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. so pretty!! you look great on that black jumpsuit!

    http://letapisnoir.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazing outfit with red heels
    Gorgeous

    http://sandysandhu.blogspot.com/2013/09/the-olive-pants.html#.UkQhu4asiSo

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love everything about this outfit, especially that skirt! I've been on the search for one just like it.

    http://simpleeasystyle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am a "skirt girl" myself so I wear them year round, no matter the weather.

    Great look! I think the red heels were perfect, too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. total black is always a great idea!
    muah*
    mariana

    http://asouthbreeze.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  8. been a reader of yours for a while and great to see your blog development!
    gorgeous photos, wow your hair!
    A
    www.23ofashion.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  9. cute look!
    xox
    www.flowethewall.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. wow! you are a pretty blonde girl. i think i've been here before. doing blog update all the tme is tedious.

    http://thefilipinathrives.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. yeeeyy you're back! love love love with look - the skirt is amazing and love the touch of red on the heels:)
    lots and lots of love and so looking forward to new posts!
    xxx
    www.fromarmanitozurich.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love this outfit! You are stunning and very stylish! I got the same heels in black, they are awesome!

    xx from Italy!
    Giulia
    www.lenuagerose.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for all your lovely comments, I read every one and really appreciate them:)