Casual Chambray

July 13, 2013

unbenannt (4 von 5).jpg unbenannt (3 von 5).jpg unbenannt (5 von 5).jpg unbenannt (2 von 5).jpg

What I wore: Zara Skort, Topshop Denim Shirt, Isabel Marant Sandals, Alexander Wang Bag, Margiela Rings, Alexander McQueen Bracelet, Ray-Ban Sunglasses, Gorjana Necklace, joseph, BF , mrp, sb

 A casual look from a few days ago. When the weather is this hot, I really go for comfort over dressing up. This Zara skort has proven to be one of the best purchases I've made this season. It is so versatile and comfortable, I just love pairing it with different things from my closet.
 On another note, in less than a week I will start my American Roadtrip and I couldn't be more excited. Two friends and I will tour the country for a month, visiting different cities like Chicago or Miami. My first stop will be New York, I've only been once and am so excited to go back and explore the city a little more. I would really appreciate it, if you would give me a few tips on what places to check out! Have a lovely weekend:) d
Follow The Style Department

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for all your lovely comments, I read every one and really appreciate them:)